Saturday, February 04, 2006

Whatever people say I am, that's what I'm not


The Arctic Monkeys debut album is absolutely brilliant! I cannot stop listening to it. Every single track has lyrics and a tune that will stick in your head. The two songs that they have been released 'I bet you look on the dancefloor' and 'When the Sun goes down' are fantastic tunes and have both deserved their Number 1 status. My favourite off the album has been played a couple of times on Radio 1- it's called 'Mardy Bum'. . Some of the lyrics in 'Mardy Bum are:

"Well now then Mardy Bum,Oh I'm in trouble again, aren't I?
I thought as much, Cause you turned over there
Pulling that silent disappointment face,
The one that I can't bear"

I just love the honesty of their lyrics, which all adds to their unique, fantastic style.
I hope they continue to produce brilliant music! I;m sure they'll be around for a long while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home