Sunday, February 12, 2006

Out of the office (again)!

I am off to Nottingham tomorrow morning to help out with their university mission!
I doubt I will get near a computer during the week, so adios amigos, well until next Sunday. I hope to have lots of stories to tell when I get back. Please pray that we would have a great week proclaiming Jesus as Lord and the gospel as truth! Please also if you can please pray that I would be bold and confident in telling people about Jesus and also please pray for energy. I am not starting the week very well with no sleep last night due to a trip to A+E with my sister and her boyfriend. God will see me through with all His energy!

xx

3 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Hey hey hey. Long time no blog. Get to it Miss V. I expect something birthday related on this site soon. Also, how did your interview go?

3:43 AM  
Blogger Sean Clokey said...

Katie where have you gone? Did your office get bull dozed while you were in Nottingham making it impossible for you to type up posts? Have you been out the office this long? Or are you on holiday......?

5:15 AM  
Blogger mwiggins said...

Katie where are you??? We're getting very worried about your long term absence... i can see tumbleweed blowing across your blog!!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home