Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What a tradegy!!


OH MY WORD! If you did not catch Neighbours at lunchtime, you have to watch it this evening! It is a disaster! I can't believe it's happened. When I was watching it yesterday I was deeply touched when Harold told David that he loved him but then straight away thought "He is going to die"! Me and my housemate both gasped in disbelief at the same time, but it is the way things go in soaps- you get your life back on track, you couldn't be happier with your spouse and everything seems to be perfect- then the writers kill you off and make the avid watchers cry!

One thing that was semi-good about todays episode was seeing how different characters reacted to knowing that they might die. Probably sounds silly, but made me realise I don't know if I tell people I love that I love them enough. So a lesson learnt from Neighbours today- it's going to be a dramatic couple of weeks!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonny:) said...

I dont have a TV liecnce and i cant belive i'mn missing al this!! Neighbours and a new season of desperate housewives.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home