Sunday, December 18, 2005

Cheap as Chips!

Tonight has been wonderful! I went with Nathan and Andy (fellow Relay workers) and Libby (Nathan's lovely fiancee and student I work with) to Carols by Candlelight at Duke Street Church in Richmond. We all indulged in a glass (or two) of mulled wine and mince pies and then pottered back to Nathan and Andy's humble abode.

This is when I was introduced to the much raved about board game of the year! 'Bargain Hunt' the boardgame is GENIUS! One of the best boardgames I have played in a long time! You can read what David Dickinson, Orange Tango man himself has to say about your piece and then pretend to be an auctioneer- much fun!!

One word of advice though- do not pick the Vinnusian fish lamp, as it will deeply dissapoint you! I was doing so well and then it came to auctioning my fish lamp...it was not good! I lost £36 on it! But never mind, in the end after my three lots I made a profit of £26 which if anyone has ever watched 'Bargain Hunt' is a genuine success! So my piece of advice (or wisdom) for the day would be play 'Bargain Hunt'!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Hi KTV. Please will you start blogging again? I don't want to have to start another BB2BB-style campaign for you as well. Thanks.

1:33 PM  
Blogger thebluefish said...

Far too many one hit wonders who dive into blogging without the commitment to keep doing it... shameful.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home